PEO and PO
Program Educational Objectives
- To provide students with a strong foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to identify, analyze and solve real life problems and to prepare them for graduate studies in their specific domain.
- To prepare students for successful career in Indian and multinational organizations, by assessing current and emerging technologies.
- To develop the ability amongst students to synthesize data and technical concepts from applications to product design.
- To encourage students to identify and bridge gaps between the curriculum and industry requirements
- To provide opportunities for students to collaborate and work in teams on multidisciplinary projects for accomplishing common goals
- To motivate and prepare students for higher studies and specializations.
- To develop excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and technical writing for effectively interacting with clients, customers, co-workers and managers. PEO8.To promote awareness amongst students for life-long learning and to inculcate in them professional and ethical attitude, good leadership qualities and commitment to social responsibilities.
- .Each students will have the ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals.
- .Ability to design and perform experiments as well as analyze and interpret data.
- Ultricies eget vel aliquam libero.
- The students will be able to design algorithm, computational program including object drawing.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of current techniques, concepts, skills, and modern tools for the solution of engineering problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Students will be able to understand the impact of industrialization and to lead sustainable development, engineering practice in the global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- The students will be able to understand ethical values, responsibilities and norms of engineering profession.
- The students will be able to deal with different teams and behave as a part of the team in work place.
- The students will be able to develop excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and technical writing for effectively interacting with clients, co-workers.
- The students will be able to recognize the need for and ability to engage in lifelong learning and understanding of the profession.